• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enn's bunch - the 4 legged ones.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
An armful of cats, left to right Libby (female aged 5), Jet and Neo (the evil twin boys aged 3)
DSCF3835.JPG

Ziggy - the old lady at 16 years old
IMG_20160324_153000.jpg

Jet looking cute
IMG_20160326_105813.jpg

Tyson aged 5
DSCF3676.JPG

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I might, I like a kitty with attitude lol
used to have a tortie like your mature lady, looked identical :p

Neo watches everything and waits until he thinks you're not watching and tries to undo it. He's forever taking the wedges out of the viv doors, stealing pens and cigarette lighters. He'll roll over for a tum tickle then grab you with 20 claws.

Hisserdude

3 Year Member
Awww, cute, at least your cats don't have anger issues, ours is a big meanie. :( But we still love her to pieces, cats just have that affect on you I guess! :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Awww, cute, at least your cats don't have anger issues, ours is a big meanie. :( But we still love her to pieces, cats just have that affect on you I guess! :D

Libby, the white cat, has her moments, she can be very grumpy but you're right we still love them no matter what their temperament :).

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Left to right, Ziggy, Libby and Jet. It's so unusual to see Libby settle down with the others.
DSCF5503.JPG

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I didn't realise that I hadn't updated this for so long that our newest cat isn't even on yet. Dotty came to us Christmas 2016 for a few weeks but ended up staying. She was just 14 weeks old when she came and she's much smaller still than the other cats but she is definitely boss already and boy has she got a voice :)

Just a few weeks after she came
DSCF8277 (2).JPG

And now showing off her little white bikini
DSCF4695 (2).JPG