• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Elportoed

Thistles

3 Year Member
Just wanted to give a positive review for Eddie! Got a great deal on beautiful tarantulas, some nice goodies thrown in and he was willing to hold them until the weather was good! Thank you!

Thistles

3 Year Member
Another great transaction with Eddie. He sent me some juicy fat roaches for a good deal and was ON IT with the shipping. He knew when they were delivered and kept great contact before, during and after shipping. Yum! Thanks!

Trufflehunter

3 Year Member
Positive review for Eddie. He had a great deal on a sizable quantity of Dubai that I jumped on for an amazing price. Eddie was on top of shipping and excellent communication through the entire process. I would not hesitate for a second to business with him again. Thanks Eddie!!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
Positive! Bought a starter colony of dubias from Eddie. He is always quick to respond and has great communication. He is very careful about shipping dates so everything arrives in good condition. All around a good experience and I would definitely recommend doing business with Eddie.

Ghost56

3 Year Member
Positive
Bought a group of 100 female dubia from Eddie. He text me the tracking number as soon as he shipped, and let me know anytime there was tracking updates. All the roaches were nice and healthy. Not a single death at all, and there was plenty of overcount. I didn't sit down and count them all, but I'm more than positive there was well over 100 females plus males and a few nymphs. Cheapest prices I could find anywhere too!

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Eddie did it again!

This is the second transaction I've had the privilege of doing with Eddie.
The trade went smooth and perfect!
I needed some dubia's and who better to go through! No one!
All arrived, with NO dead on arrival ones! Over 1k roaches, and not a single dead one. That is seriously impressive.

Thanks again my friend. Looking forward to hitting you up for more next time!

Latest posts