• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eeek Giant White Knee webbing like crazy.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Looks like my big genic is going to flip any minute shes been webbing like an obt. She knocked her plants over cos she goes round the enclosure like a bulldozer. Ive never seen her web like this before. Hope she moults ok .

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very nice,hope its a hassle free molt. By the way,handling a Giant white knee who is already large is not advisable they have a very bad temperament. Even if it doesn't have a medical significant bite,you could have an allergic reaction even if not its still can cause mechanical damage if its fangs are large enough.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I should have said her other Tarantulas she has one calld Hurclea or something like that XD I hold my Rosie we like to chill

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well Bandit moulted in less than two hours, she always quite fast. I was quite impressed with the big bird, shes tired this morning. And no i dont really handle my ts, they are with me purely to be raised into strong healthy spiders so they can breed. I love them but dont interfere with them too much. Ive owned quite a few giant white knees and none of them have been bad tempered so far.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2014-03-29 22.06.36.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks, she was a bit timid as a baby but has grown up lovely. I bought another white knee sling last week.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She actually moulted quite quickly, i took them pics yesterday then decided to leave her alone, she is tired this morning. She is well over seven inches . Will get a pic of the sling on later as im just off to see my horse :)

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Wow she must wanted out of that old skin DX wow over 7 inches def a big girl but sure is pretty :D ah that's fine and what kind of horse? Besides Tarantuals I just have 4 toads 1 frog 1 gerbil 1 rat and of course 3 Tarantula my Rosie you've seen and my other two I'm waiting on XD