• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eaulhlus Parvulus uk supplier??

sym

1,000+ Post Club
hi guys/girls.
So I've chosen my next T but I've looked at all the uk sites I know and have drawn a blank in my search..
Any ideas people ??

I've found a guy in Germany with slings but won't post to the uk..(fair enough).

Sym

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I shall look forward to pics then

Reactions: sym

sym

1,000+ Post Club
What they like for delivery ? I selected Tuesday..
Look forward to getting it.

Sym

Ghost

hi guys/girls.
So I've chosen my next T but I've looked at all the uk sites I know and have drawn a blank in my search..
Any ideas people ??

I've found a guy in Germany with slings but won't post to the uk..(fair enough).

Sym
Who was the guy in Germany that won't post to the UK ,as I've used a couple of breeders in Germany and never had a problem with them posting to the UK although they won't post in winter.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
What they like for delivery ? I selected Tuesday..
Look forward to getting it.

Sym

Great. I've never had one delayed and I've used them a good few times, plus they will email if there are problems and ask if they can delay dispatch which happened to my last lot as they had been to a show over the weekend and were still on catch-up so my Ts came a day later.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
@Ghost .im not sure as ive deleted the email.. Sven
Kollber or something like that ..

Sym

Ghost

@Ghost .im not sure as ive deleted the email.. Sven
Kollber or something like that ..

Sym
If it's who I'm thinking of then I'm not surprised he won't post.
If you are looking for a good breeder in Germany then you should give Michael Scheller site a look at he has some nice T's and I've never had a problem with delivery,although he has a minimum order off 70 euros and he won't post in winter to the UK .

sym

1,000+ Post Club
@Ghost cheers for the info :)
I've ordered the T from the spider shop will be here on Tuesday fingers crossed .. I'm also looking at others lol

Sym

Latest posts