• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dustin Amack

Nextwoods

3 Year Member
I am currently working on a transaction with Dustin for an LP and a Chaco. I am new to this tarantula thing and he has gone above and beyond in answering questions I have and helping me out. He is kindly holding my order until the weather warms up a bit, but he was gracious enough to send photos of the T’s I purchased and also threw in a surprise freebie for our transaction. I am very excited about getting these critters into my classroom and I will certainly work with him again if we have the opportunity.

Dustin Amack

3 Year Member
I am currently working on a transaction with Dustin for an LP and a Chaco. I am new to this tarantula thing and he has gone above and beyond in answering questions I have and helping me out. He is kindly holding my order until the weather warms up a bit, but he was gracious enough to send photos of the T’s I purchased and also threw in a surprise freebie for our transaction. I am very excited about getting these critters into my classroom and I will certainly work with him again if we have the opportunity.
It has been my pleasure to help you out with this, you have been great. I'm always here to help out with what I can. If I can't help, I know plenty who can. I am excited for your new additions to arrive so you can enjoy! :)

Nextwoods

3 Year Member
I received all 4 of my T’s from Dustin today. All were in great condition, including the extra one he included! Dustin has been a great reaource for all of my newbie questions and he also kept in consistent contact from point of sale to arrival of the T’s. He is a great asset to this forum!

Latest posts