• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Dubia Roaches

Kyle Zibell

3 Year Member
I'm in the process of trying to get into T's. The only problem is at the moment i do not have the most money, being in college. I was previously in reptiles and started breeding Dubia to save money, now i have two very large colonies. If you don't know a bunch about them, dubia are a type of roach with an extremely high protein content. Dubia Roaches are a clean feeder insect. Compared to other commonly kept and bred feeders, such as crickets or mealworms, dubia roaches have virtually no odor when kept clean. Unlike crickets, roaches are much easier to contain. Unless you knock the container over or spill some, dubia roaches are very unlikely to escape due to the fact they don't fly. Dubia roaches are nutritious. Properly fed dubia roaches have more protein (22% vs 15%) and calcium than most other commonly available feeder insects. Dubia roaches also have about 1/3rd the amount of chitin compared to crickets, making them much more digestible. The sizes i have for sale are:

10$ per 100 - Nymphs (roughly 1/4")

15$ per 100 - Medium (roughly 1/2")

25$ per 100 - Large (3/4 - 1")

1.50$ Each - Adult Females (1 - 2.5")

.85$ Each - Adult Males (1 - 2.5")

I SHIP PRIORITY MAIL 1-3 DAYS. PLEASE ALLOW A FEW HANDLING DAYS. USA ONLY NO FLORIDA OR ALASKA. SHIPPING IS 7.50 DUE TO SOME STATES CHARGING MORE BASED ON DISTANCE.
Cross Forum- If this is an issue please contact me

Also, anyone have some suggestions for beginner T's?​

Latest posts