• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Dubia feeder roaches for sale!

SellingDubias

3 Year Member
I have an abundance of small nymphs (1/4 to 1/2) to get rid of! upon request I can throw in some 3/4 sizes also!
I will ship anywhere in the united states that it is legal
My dubias are gut fed high protein roach chow and fruits and veggies every other day!

ive been selling lots of 100 for 16 dollars shipped to your door, I can combine shipping if you order 200.
100 = $16
200 = $25

e mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

• P1010086.JPG
    P1010086.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 11

SellingDubias

3 Year Member
I breed them, Im selling them off because I have many adults, then the babies turn into adults then those breed, If I didn't sell out of my large colony, I would be overrun with roaches!
mainly doing this as cheap feeders for fellow tarantula lovers or anyone who needs high quality feeders at a good price. Sure beats running to the pet store to buy crickets weekly!
so to answer your question, I have no clue how many I have. Each of my adult females gives birth to approximately 30 babies a month, and I have approximately 300 to 500 adult females in my colony.
if ur looking for a consistent source of feeder dubias just shoot me an e mail, I wont be out of roaches because my colony is always breeding.
I am not looking to sell like 10,000 at a time, just lookin for people who want 100 200 maybe up to 500 at a time to feed their pets.

khatchet

3 Year Member
AS soon as I get my 3rd tarantula and then get money ill buy 200 Im wanting to start a collony to save money like you se=aid it beats cricket ever week I have to buy 20 buck in them cuz all my pets that eat them.

Latest posts