• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dreadful shootings in Las Vegas

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Woke up to the Terrible news kf the ongoing shootings in Las Vegas. Just wanted to say that I hope all my US friends stay safe. Love from over the pond from your UK buddies.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
dyou think its poss? he was being held there [someone else doin the shooting],then kills him and flees - a set up

That could be a possibility. I just felt so sorry for his brother, he seemed so genuinely shocked at the whole thing and he'll never be able to escape the acts of his brother.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
dyou think its poss? he was being held there [someone else doin the shooting],then kills him and flees - a set up
I was thinking the same thing, everything I've heard about the shooter just don't sound right, I know some people just snap unpredictably but this is more then just a mental case, something like this had to have been premeditated and there's got to be a motive but this guy just dosn't fit the part.

Chris LXXIX

3 Year Member
Let's say that Rita Katz site, called 'SITE' (lol) isn't exactly a trustworth one. Could be a deranged fool 'converted' to "cavemans cause" (ISIS) or a staged up event made by those who rule in the U$A, aka the Zionist lobbies.

Whatever, this world is freaked up.

Oscar

3 Year Member
I say it was or wasn't him. I admit a guy like him might keep some secrets and a sense of humor with terrorism, but I believe he wasn't the kind of guy to actually do it. Especially considering how others knew him.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Da'esh can get into people's heads and radicalize them. It's what they do best. They've done many shootings like that in Iraq and Syria. They said they got to him and radicalized him, probably the only time I believe them.

The authorities are either in denial or covering it up. It's also possible that ANTIFA might've played a role but mainly it was Da'esh aka ISIS.

(Since they kill pagans naming them like an Egyptian goddess is obscene)

There's unconfirmed reports that flyers from both were found in the room.

Chris LXXIX

3 Year Member
Da'esh can get into people's heads and radicalize them. It's what they do best. They've done many shootings like that in Iraq and Syria. They said they got to him and radicalized him, probably the only time I believe them.

The authorities are either in denial or covering it up. It's also possible that ANTIFA might've played a role but mainly it was Da'esh aka ISIS.

(Since they kill pagans naming them like an Egyptian goddess is obscene)

There's unconfirmed reports that flyers from both were found in the room.

Maaan, I hear you. Those so called 'Antifa' are a pile of smoking poop.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In my opinion, ANTIFA is a terrorist group and there's even a petition to declare them as such. Their admiration for chairman Mao (cultural revolution China) is quite offensive to me.

This leader killed more innocent people then Hitler and Stalin, the worst in history, but this isn't widely known.

Chris LXXIX

3 Year Member
In my opinion, ANTIFA is a terrorist group and there's even a petition to declare them as such. Their admiration for chairman Mao (cultural revolution China) is quite offensive to me.

This leader killed more innocent people then Hitler and Stalin, the worst in history, but this isn't widely known.

Here in Italy we 'deal' with those since forever (altough they were historycally more kinda Cuba/USSR commies, Mao lovers were minority) now they are only a bunch of daddy sons rich 'tards without a political identity (e.g their leaders saves banksters instead of workers) ah ah.

In the U.S those are a 'creature' of the likes of crooked Clinton, Obama etc :)