• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dolichothele Diamantinensis - Let's See Your Enclosures!!!

liquidfluidity

3 Year Member
So, I acquired a DD female and she's just been in a lame medium critter keeper. I want to do something nice and need some inspiration

So let's see whatchya got!

DEXTER107

Tarantula Club Member
So, I acquired a DD female and she's just been in a lame medium critter keeper. I want to do something nice and need some inspiration

So let's see whatchya got!
Hector, my Mex Red Knee.

Attachments

• 76FA7063-98B9-402E-B999-DDD0BDECE4E8.jpeg
    76FA7063-98B9-402E-B999-DDD0BDECE4E8.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
I have 3 sub adult females and a sml juvenile but they are not in fancy enclosures yet as not fully grown yet.It can be costly to put all my Ts in fancy setups but thats the goal in the long run for my adult females.lol
Everything in the enclosure will be webbed up solid so not much aesthetics needed diring enclosure setup tbh.
I do not provide hide as such just scatter some cork bark pieces arround with few being on an angle so they can get underneath and watch the magic.They do cool tunnels .
Advice is to consider a little more height than your average terrestrial species
Regards Konstantin

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We have one, we brought off someone who was selling his small collection, about 3 weeks ago.

For those who do not know the species, they look like a dwarf GBB & are much more laid back & chilled than a GBB.

Our DD is a kitchen food container, which has been beautifully webbed.

liquidfluidity

3 Year Member
Once juvenile, and sexed as a girl, I move to glass. Most of my collection is gaining some age and have been moved in. I only have 26 at this point. Only 3 slings - Pokies

Oh , and I just had a sac of Wanderers open up. They don't count as anything yet as they're only a few hours old ;)

So, my DD is just over 2 years old. She hasn't molted for me yet, ( got her used from a friend downsizing) so definitive sex has not been made. At this age, I'm making the assumption she is a she.

Anyway, I was hoping to see something cool for set up inspiration. I thing she's going into an 8" Exo cube. I have quite a few sitting around since it hers have grown out. I have 4 more to move out yet which will give total of 7 open.

Latest posts