• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does Anyone Know Of Any Breeders In Georgia USA

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You can also wait until the April Repticon show over in Gwinnett. I went last month and it was awesome.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Kenny is a good choice to order from. He has yet to steer me wrong in picking a T, and he is a wonderful person to deal with in purchasing T's.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
yeah, reptile shows are great. Definitely something to be said for seeing the T in person before you buy it.

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
yes I was thinking of that bc one of my friends goes to repticon alot but he said it was $25 a person to get in and we live an hour and a half north of atlanta! Do u have a website kenny?

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
I just saw ur available tarantulas! I may try and order something later! Gotta get teeth fixed first lol! Do u knw where i can buy a tarantula starter kit in the USA? I want to upgrade mines enclosure. I found some but foe some reason all ican find for sale are in the UK!

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just saw ur available tarantulas! I may try and order something later! Gotta get teeth fixed first lol! Do u knw where i can buy a tarantula starter kit in the USA? I want to upgrade mines enclosure. I found some but foe some reason all ican find for sale are in the UK!

I'm a big fan of just a plastic shoe box, and some coco coir.
but check out jamies tarantulas

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
O well i was wanting to display it in a natural type setup! I gues I ll just get a medium sized critter keeper and some fake plant! That should look good i think!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Repticon it only about 10 bucks as I recall. And I also live a bit over an hour north of Atlanta. Are you up 75, 85, 400, or 515?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
*Waves* Hello Neighbor! I am over in Cherokee County off 515.

Try craigslist. I have seen some in the past out that way. Repitcon BTW isn't very far from you. Just South of Hwy 20 in Gwinnett County. You are closer to it than I am.

new2tarantulas

3 Year Member
Ok I may go then! I really want a mexican fire leg or mexican red knee but unless I get a baby or juvenile I cant afford one lol! If I find a goodlocal deal that would be better though! If u knw anyone id be willing to trade a 30 gallon tank for one, no accessories though! It will be a few weeks b4 i can do anything we r in the midst of moving!