• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Doc Miller

swimbait

3 Year Member
Didn't see a review for the guy and figured people would appreciate it on here since he posts things for sale. I just got 3 balfouri and two pcams from him all arrived alive and healthy. They came in the mail yesterday and he shipped Monday, heat pack was still warm. I would recommend him. However I will say, compared to other breeders I've dealt with, there is not as much of communication. Which to some isn't a bad thing, like I said everything arrived on time and healthy, but I know some people who are comforted in quick responses from the dealer. Sometimes took a day or two for a response, but every one has their other lives to attend to and I know that which is why it wasn't a complaint. I just figured to give an honest review that's worth mentioning and some might appreciate it. I would definitely purchase from doc again.

swimbait

3 Year Member
He will reply to your other response on the other friend tomorrow I'm sure. He's only on once or twice a day.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I've purchased quite a few specimens from Doc! His prices are fair and his specimens are awesome. His packing is superb. I'm in the process of a trade deal with him now and I look forward to it! :) Nice doing business with you, Doc!

Jaswong00

3 Year Member
Doc Miller is awesome in communicating with me on when to ship a MM P. Metallica. He worked with me on the shipping cost, and his packed skill is amazing. I definitely will buy from Doc again. Thanks Doc!

Latest posts