• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Denizens of the Desert III v1.1

AZTom

3 Year Member
Tarantulas

Aphonopelma chalcodes, Desert Blonde/AZ Blonde. Lots of feedback about how beautiful and under rated these ladies and gentlemen are. Docile and easy to care for.
MF A. chalcodes.jpg

New River (Rust Rump)
0.1.0 Older/Mature $40 each
0.1.0 Adult $35 each
0.2.0 Sub-Ad $30 each

Northern Arizona (Flagstaff Orange)
0.1.0 Adult $35 each
0.1.0 Sub-Ad $30 each
0.0.1 Juvie $20 each

Superstition Mountains (FKA A. schmidti)
0.2.0 Sub-Ad $30 each

Aphonopelma iodius, Northern Blond. Leggy, platinum blondes. These are new to me but have quickly found their way into my heart. Sweetie pies!
0.4.0 – 2-3” $30 each
0.1.0 - 3+" $40
io.jpg

Scorpions

Hadrurus arizonensis “arizonensis”, classic hairy species, a must for any collection.
0.3.0 – Adult $15 each
2.1.0 – Juvie/Sub-Ad $10 each
Male H. arizonensis.jpg

Hadrurus arizonensis “pallidus”, tow head hairies!
1.0.0 – Large $20
0.1.0 – Juvie $10
A. arizonensis pallidus.jpg

Centruroides sculpturatus, xeric color form. A highly communal species that makes for a great display and conversational piece.
$5 each or $4 each with a purchase of 5 or more.

Paravaejovis spinigerus, A great first scorpion, easy care, easy to handle.
$5 each

Smeringurus mesaensis, Giant Dune Scorpion
X.X.0 - $10 each Adult
X.X.0 - $8 each Sub Adult
Measensis.jpg

Smeringerus vachoni vachoni
1.0.0 – Adult $25 each
4.0.0 – Sub Adult $20 each
S. vachoni vachoni.jpg

Paruroctonus silvestrii- California Common Scorpion
0.2.0 - Adult $15 each
1.0.0 – Immature $8

Anuroctonus po****i, Lots of different names on these guys, Swollenstinger, Greater Mafia, Black Tip. Lots of attitude!
0.1.0 – Little one $10

Paravaejovis confusus
2.4.0 – Sub-Ad/Adult $5 each

Other Critters

Paraphynus carolynae, Sonoran Tailless Whipscorpion
0.0.2 - $25 each
Whip2.jpg

Hitonius pulchrus, L.A. County Locale
$8 each – 3” BL

Orthoporus ornatus, Desert Millipedes
$8 each – 3-4” BL

Scolopendra polymorpha, Blue Tiger Centipedes
0.0.4 – approx 3” BL $12 each
0.0.4 – 3 ½” BL $15 each
Poly3.jpg

*FREEBIES* First come/paid, first served. 1 per order

With the purchase of $50 or more:

Paruroctonus silvestrii- scorpling
Smeringurus mesaensis – scorpling/juvie
Paravaejovis confusus

With the purchase of $75 or more:

Smeringurus mesaensis – SubAd/Adult

Terms for sales.

Minimum purchase $40, before shipping cost.

First come/paid, first served. I do not hold unless payment has been made.

2-3 day shipping starting at $20 with LAG, final shipping cost will be determined based on your zip code. With respect, I don’t make money on shipping, but I can’t lose either. Not responsible for any delayed package resulting in DOA or any lost package in transit. USA shipping only. Local Temps must be between 40⸰(overnight low)-95⸰(daytime high).

In the event of a DOA I will need notification and photo the day of delivery. Refund will be the purchase price of the animal only, no refunds on shipping. Freebies are not covered under LAG.

Payments through PayPal or Zelle only. Please add 3% transaction fee if you choose NOT to pay by "send money to friend or family" when using PayPal.

My Reviews From Arachnoboards- http://arachnoboards.com/reviews-reports/tom-roberts.375/

Terms for trades. Simple, mine for yours, yours for mine. I pay to ship to you, you pay to ship to me. Please PM me if you are interested. I'm looking for other Aphonopelma spp., Hadrurus spadix.

obt

Does the price differs based on gender? Ex: I buy a female Arizona blonde tarantula, will it cost more than a male? Can I buy the tarantulas in pairs?

AZTom

3 Year Member
Hi,

I didn’t list any males. The way I listed goes like this, male.female.unsexed. So, 0.4.0 means four females. Currently I don’t have any pairs. Hope that helps.

Tom

Latest posts