• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Decisions, Decisions...

VanessaS

3 Year Member
I had to make a tough decision tonight - play with my dremel and get enclosures ready to rehouse my B. smithis or drink copious amounts of pear cider. Because we all know that alcohol and power tools aren't a good mix - even if it is just a dremel.
I opted for the cider. There is plenty of time for power tools later.
And, on an aside, we might get snow flurries early Sunday morning in Toronto. Can you believe that? Good grief.
cbfe2181633f0c7caeadba8b75b67f85.jpg

Thistles

3 Year Member
OMG PEAR CIDER that sounds divine! I have never had that, but I assure you that you made the correct choice.

Same thing going on with spring here, too. It's gonna be summer before it's spring at this rate...

VanessaS

3 Year Member
OMG PEAR CIDER that sounds divine! I have never had that, but I assure you that you made the correct choice.
Same thing going on with spring here, too. It's gonna be summer before it's spring at this rate...

I'm usually either a wine or bourbon drinker, but I've just recently fallen in love with pear cider. It is divine... not a sweet as a cooler, but more fun than wine!

Thistles

3 Year Member
I'm usually either a wine or bourbon drinker, but I've just recently fallen in love with pear cider. It is divine... not a sweet as a cooler, but more fun than wine!
I don't drink often, but I do from time to time. That sounds right up my alley! Thanks!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I had to make a tough decision tonight - play with my dremel and get enclosures ready to rehouse my B. smithis or drink copious amounts of pear cider. Because we all know that alcohol and power tools aren't a good mix - even if it is just a dremel.
I opted for the cider. There is plenty of time for power tools later.
And, on an aside, we might get snow flurries early Sunday morning in Toronto. Can you believe that? Good grief.
View attachment 16507
I'm a fan of vodka, myself. Ever try apple vodka? Good stuff..

Latest posts