• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dark den tarantula torture it's he the new exotics lair ?

tarantula ramblings

He had already been deleting the negative comments from his" can tarantulas swim" video .

But the fan club are all saying how amazing he is for making such a great video .

The worst but for me was on about the third dunking he gave one spider when that big air bubble comes out .

Or the obviously scared blondie that was not floating like the smaller spiders .

He does a good job of making the video look organic and an amazing surprise to him but i make videos and know fully well this was the result of good editing .

I wander just how many spiders will be "going for a swim"as a result of this video now .

I hope it was worth it for the views .

I watched him poking pokies and laughing about it and thought he was going far too exotics lair about it before .

For anyone who didn't know exotics lair drowned an obt on one video and dropped another twice in another video through bad rehousing . He probly d does that stuff every week i don't watch any more .

Latest posts