• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Czarnecki91 Review

Trusnowryder2000

3 Year Member
Anyone looking to purchase or deal with Czarnecki91 should do so with confidence and without worry. This was my third or forth time having purchased T's from an online source, the others being dealers that we have all heard of before like jamiestarantulas etc... and my experience with Czarnecki91 was as good as, if not BETTER than all the others from start to finish. Czarnecki91 answered my questions quickly and sent me pics of the T's I wanted without hesitation, communication was spot on. After negotiating price, I got such a good deal that I ended up buying more T's than I had originally planned. And to top that off... I was also given a freebie!!! Because this was Czarnecki91's first time shipping T's, I was a bit nervous but I went with my gut and was delighted when they arrived. Packaging was pro all the way around! The t's I received were all very healthy and bigger than I was expecting. They are currently all feeding and doing great in their new enclosures. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and would buy from Czarnecki91 again for sure.

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Anyone looking to purchase or deal with Czarnecki91 should do so with confidence and without worry. This was my third or forth time having purchased T's from an online source, the others being dealers that we have all heard of before like jamiestarantulas etc... and my experience with Czarnecki91 was as good as, if not BETTER than all the others from start to finish. Czarnecki91 answered my questions quickly and sent me pics of the T's I wanted without hesitation, communication was spot on. After negotiating price, I got such a good deal that I ended up buying more T's than I had originally planned. And to top that off... I was also given a freebie!!! Because this was Czarnecki91's first time shipping T's, I was a bit nervous but I went with my gut and was delighted when they arrived. Packaging was pro all the way around! The t's I received were all very healthy and bigger than I was expecting. They are currently all feeding and doing great in their new enclosures. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and would buy from Czarnecki91 again for sure.
Well congrats! It looks like you’re new here as well so welcome!

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
Thank you so much for all your kind words. It means so much. I’m glad you’re satisfied with them and that they’re doing good. You were a pleasure to do business with and thank you again so much for the amazing review!

Teresaisrad

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just got my new babies from Czarnecki and am extremely satisfied.I received 1X H. maculata 1X P. murinus, and 2 bonus C. gracilis.
I found the seller to be very responsive and thorough.
Both T’s are healthy as well as the scorpions. Packaged very well and I would definitely recommend anyone to do business with Czar.

murinus was not happy about a new home so I just set him down to come out on his own haha
I think Orodruin is a perfect name so far.
7252AEF2-CF65-4062-A867-EF88B1DAE0B1.jpeg

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
Just got my new babies from Czarnecki and am extremely satisfied.I received 1X H. maculata 1X P. murinus, and 2 bonus C. gracilis.
I found the seller to be very responsive and thorough.
Both T’s are healthy as well as the scorpions. Packaged very well and I would definitely recommend anyone to do business with Czar.

murinus was not happy about a new home so I just set him down to come out on his own haha
I think Orodruin is a perfect name so far.
View attachment 59556
Thank you very much! Enjoy!

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
I picked up a T from @czarnecki01 and through the entire process he's been a true professional. There were some issues with FedEx that caused delays, but communication was solid the entire time. I couldn't ask for more. If you're wondering if you should buy from him, you should, without hesitation or concern. I will be purchasing more from @Czarnecki91 in the future.

Cor

Tarantula Club Member
Just adding another successful purchase from @Czarnecki91 that went very smoothly on both the seller's end as well as the FedEx side of the equation. A healthy male Poecilotheria regalis arrived today along with some bonus C. gracilis slings. Everything was well packaged and secure. I think it goes without saying that I would absolutely purchase from him again in the future with full confidence.

Czar Exotics

3 Year Member
Just adding another successful purchase from @Czarnecki91 that went very smoothly on both the seller's end as well as the FedEx side of the equation. A healthy male Poecilotheria regalis arrived today along with some bonus C. gracilis slings. Everything was well packaged and secure. I think it goes without saying that I would absolutely purchase from him again in the future with full confidence.
Thanks again sir!