• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cyriocosmus ritae

LauraMI

3 Year Member
Which of you crazy-collectors told me you were looking for one of these also? Found a guy who has some for sale as well as egg sacs. Out of my price-range now, but buy, breed, & hook me up in a few years!

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Which of you crazy-collectors told me you were looking for one of these also? Found a guy who has some for sale as well as egg sacs. Out of my price-range now, but buy, breed, & hook me up in a few years!
Hi Laura,

I think that was me :p! I would also be interested in getting some more details.

LauraMI

3 Year Member
So far, Spiders Shed on FB says he has some; I'm waiting for a response as to procurement. Sorry guys...

LauraMI

3 Year Member
Here's the guy: Tony Miller, or Everillustrious Doc Miller on FB. He's on Arachnoboards too, though not certain on the name he uses there. But he was the one I was thinking about.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Okay. If you find out his alias on Arachnoboards, let me know, as I do not do Facebook :(. No rush on it as I though as I thought I swore that my T list was complete o_O??? But a
Cyriocosmus ritae??? :T:

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think I broke the 100 mark on my invert collection? Darn baby scorpions! One more invert and I may be looking for a new enclosure. FOR ME!

LauraMI

3 Year Member
Mudfish47 on Arachnoboards. Though it doesn't show he's been there since March. I'll send him a pm if you'd like. I can't seem to find where he posts his sales list.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Cool! No problem. I can reach out to him. Does he know your name if I reference you from this forum?

LauraMI

3 Year Member
You can try, but I'm so new he may not recognize my name (LauraCurrado on FB). If memory serves, he had more than slings too. Mind letting me know how much? Though I think it was $95...way over budget for me.

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You can try, but I'm so new he may not recognize my name (LauraCurrado on FB). If memory serves, he had more than slings too. Mind letting me know how much? Though I think it was $95...way over budget for me.
Will do! Thanks again.

Latest posts