• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Custom Acrylic Enclosures from BrooklynBugs!

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Hey Everyone this is Jonathan and Bela from Brooklyn Bugs here to present our new line of acrylic enclosures. As seen below they are rectangular with rounded seamless corners. The front and back are clear and the top, sides, and bottom are colored acrylic. They are highlighted with colored tape. The colors are your choice and there are many to choose from. As seen the door can be a hinged door with a knob and latch or a sliding door. The enclosure can be built to stand vertically or horizontally. They come with one pair of 2’’ plastic air vents.

The sizes and corresponding prices are as follows:

6’’ x 3’’ x 10’’h $50, 3/ $125 Shipping with FedEx for 1 $25, for 3 $45

8’’ x 3’’ x 12’’h $65, 3/ $175 for 1 $25, for 3 $50

8’’ x 6’’w x 10’’h $80, 4/ $275 for 1 $30, for 4 $60

8’’ x 8’’w x 10’’h $95, 3/ $250 for 1 $30, for 3 $65

All purchases come with a 16oz culture of dwarf white isopods with 100+ isopods as a free gift.

We also have our standard size price. These enclosures are all clear acrylic, and they come with one hinged door with a latch and one pair or 2’’ plastic air vents. The following prices reflect that basic design. We are however able to customize these specifically to fit your needs.

6’’x6’’x8’’h $49

8’’x8’’x12’’h $79

12’’x12’’x12’’h $89

12’’x12’’x16’’h $119

12’’x12’’x24’’h $159

24’’x24’’x12’’h $189

24’’x24’’x12’’h (divided in half) $209

We are also able and would be happy to create an enclosure with any specifications you desire. These enclosures are not limited to tarantulas. We have made enclosures for animals requiring a variety of environments such as tree frogs, dart frogs, turtles, and snakes. We can build partial underwater sections in the enclosures as well as built in filtration. Please, if you have a dream enclosure that you have been waiting to come to fruition, we are here to help create and deliver:) We are always available for questions, ideas, estimates, and orders so please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] Thank you for checking us out and we hope to build something for you soon.

Also for more insight to our abilities check out the videos in the following link from Tom at Tom’s Big Spiders:):
PpM01lg

IMG_3073.jpg IMG_2989.jpg IMG_2993.jpg

RebeccaBugs

3 Year Member
We ordered some Tanzanian tailless whipscorpions from you with a live on arrival guarantee two months ago. We still have not received the refund for the two dead arrivals and have tried to reach you both via email and your PayPal messages. Originally, you said we needed to wait longer for our refund (at the one month mark) because you "couldn't do it for another week or so". That was almost a month ago and you have stopped responding to our emails. We are very disappointed with the customer service - it looks like you took our money and ran. Hopefully we'll hear from you.

Austin S.

3 Year Member
Bela contacted me a few months ago to help in selling his collection. Being that I had dealt with him in the past, and all went smoothly, I agreed.
I ended up editing his whole collection, organizing his list, pricing, ID'ing his specimens, and posting for sale adds all over the place for him, all while putting MY name out on the line.
I even sent him a 3" female Aphonopelma moderatum, as well as several other things for trade (mentioned in pictures). I sent off my end of the deal on OCT. 12th. He still has not sent my stuff, and just makes excuses after excuses.
On top of that, I have had numerous people contact me personally for purchasing something off his list, after they had seen me post it. I direct them to Bela, and that's that, he can handle the rest. Come to find out, he received the money, and NEVER sent items, nor a refund! People would then contact me, slaying MY name by saying I was in on it! I cannot believe I was put into this situation, by just wanting to help someone, who really needs help. I will be in NYC soon, and I will get my stuff. However that is last resort.
I am posting this exact review/warning, EVERYWHERE. Bela will NOT come back from this.
It makes me absolutely sick.
Everyone who reads this, DO NOT buy from him.
4Yw5r0Wl.png

j19PlkLl.png

I9PHexdl.png

tRGVzSdl.png

TdfdJnzl.png

0GQZ1fEl.png

xXUmTQJl.png

U7PGcRGl.png

CDfRAxXl.png

0faA8N6l.png

K2V4sMwl.png

lZOuO0Pl.png