• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Curly hair

James1975

Check out the curls
15716679238102150693920272679584.jpg

James1975

Gorgeous - what sort of temperament does this one have?
She seems ok but when I touched her with the brush to turn her around she attacked the brush,before that though she was really carm,I would say also she is a pet rock,doesn't move much.she is a nice t.i supose she was having a bad day.i must say I get trouble out of the c marshalli.the curly hair has never kicked hairs at me.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I've got 2 albo slings. They couldn't be more different. One of them thinks its a genic. It thinks everything that goes in the enclosure is food, so I keep my fingers well away lol. The other one Is calmer but very timid

James1975

I've got 2 albo slings. They couldn't be more different. One of them thinks its a genic. It thinks everything that goes in the enclosure is food, so I keep my fingers well away lol. The other one Is calmer but very timid
Different personalities she is a nice t though I didn't buy slings though because they are so tiny I'd be scared of loosing them.my first t the gramastola pulchtipes is calm she is always out and a great eater. I've just ordered a nandhu chromatus that will be no 11 t very addictive lol.

SikmT7

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Different personalities she is a nice t though I didn't buy slings though because they are so tiny I'd be scared of loosing them.my first t the gramastola pulchtipes is calm she is always out and a great eater. I've just ordered a nandhu chromatus that will be no 11 t very addictive lol.
I just got a Nhandu Chromatus sling, they are fast growers and big ones at that! I know it's a challenge keeping and raising slings but it is so rewarding as you watch them grow up and you have a stronger bond with them :). T keeping is quite addictive, I have 19 going on 20 lol.

James1975

I just got a Nhandu Chromatus sling, they are fast growers and big ones at that! I know it's a challenge keeping and raising slings but it is so rewarding as you watch them grow up and you have a stronger bond with them :). T keeping is quite addictive, I have 19 going on 20 lol.
Yes I found that it is addictive.i have ordered a sling it's a h puchripes so ill will see how I get on with it.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
What ts do have in your collection.

Just noticed you asked this! Just a small collection, all new worlds. Mainly slings.
B. smithi
B. auratum
B. albopilosum x 2
Lasiodora parahybana
Dolothele diamantinensis
P. sazimai

I was into tarantulas for a long time before I took the plunge. I used to be extremely arachnophobic to the extent that I even became scared of insects! Particularly the long legged ones. I remember visiting a house with a G. rosea in a tank in the living room years ago and being completely horrified that someone would want to keep a large hairy spider as a pet. I started watching documentaries about tarantulas out of morbid fascination then discovered there were loads of YouTube videos out there and fear gradually turned into love and obsession. By then I was reading as much as I could about them too. But it took a long time before I finally felt ready to get my own.

Latest posts