• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Curly Hair Tarantula Enclosure Heating?

Universal0910

Should I or should I not use a heating pad? How should I best make a heat gradient? Also, should I most the tank or just not bother? Any sort of heat or environmental tips you could give for my curly hair would be so helpful. Thanks!

Big spiders 1986

Should I or should I not use a heating pad? How should I best make a heat gradient? Also, should I most the tank or just not bother? Any sort of heat or environmental tips you could give for my curly hair would be so helpful. Thanks!
I have a room devoted to tarantulas and I keep it around 75 degrees give or take. Curly hairs are pretty easy going per my experience. Water bowl and regular feeding and you should be fine. After they get around 1 inch I cut back moisture and let it dry out keeping in mind the last time they have molted. If there in premolt keep one side of the enclosure moisture. Hope this helps.

Latest posts