• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Creatures from the North review, my experience.

Tabitha

3 Year Member
Hello all, I wanted to share my personal experience with ordering from this seller. I had not bought from them before.

i couldn’t be happier with the whole experience, a special thanks goes out to @Phil for suggesting I use them In this Situation, thank you Phil, I think we both agree I did o.k!;)...and no..I haven’t changed my mind!!!:T:

i was looking for a rare tarantula and they had some in stock, email response was instant, informative and helpful, price was very good and fair, so i ordered the T on Sunday night, he posted, Monday and it arrived Tuesday.
it was a lot of fun like pass the parcel as the t was so very carefully wrapped, in a box with packing and a heat pad, wrapped in layers of foil, newspaper and tissue, the packing was sensible and very carefully done.
The tarantula was healthy and a good size and I was very pleased, I also got a rather special freebie which I wont name as I’m not sure if he would like me to and I haven’t asked him so I will just say it was of high value and extremely special, as special as the main T!
Sorry to be a tease!!! I will post what I got in a while!:p
Thank you Creatures from the North.
Sorry for the blurred and not very interesting pictures, I was extremely excited and very shaky and nervous!
30B9695D-06C8-4019-9445-480AB1740ECD.jpeg
0CFB09DA-B198-400E-9776-F6A385C7FB14.jpeg

035DCDC9-7B9F-46C5-AEAF-A8DF0F5C9998.jpeg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello all, I wanted to share my personal experience with ordering from this seller. I had not bought from them before.

i couldn’t be happier with the whole experience, a special thanks goes out to @Phil for suggesting I use them In this Situation, thank you Phil, I think we both agree I did o.k!;)...and no..I haven’t changed my mind!!!:T:

i was looking for a rare tarantula and they had some in stock, email response was instant, informative and helpful, price was very good and fair, so i ordered the T on Sunday night, he posted, Monday and it arrived Tuesday.
it was a lot of fun like pass the parcel as the t was so very carefully wrapped, in a box with packing and a heat pad, wrapped in layers of foil, newspaper and tissue, the packing was sensible and very carefully done.
The tarantula was healthy and a good size and I was very pleased, I also got a rather special freebie which I wont name as I’m not sure if he would like me to and I haven’t asked him so I will just say it was of high value and extremely special, as special as the main T!
Sorry to be a tease!!! I will post what I got in a while!:p
Thank you Creatures from the North.
Sorry for the blurred and not very interesting pictures, I was extremely excited and very shaky and nervous!
View attachment 41834View attachment 41838
View attachment 41840
what a tease you are! ha ha
At least share the main one in the gallery as I am sure others would live to see. I know the freebie and my silence COULD be bought....mwhahaha

Tabitha

3 Year Member
what a tease you are! ha ha
At least share the main one in the gallery as I am sure others would live to see. I know the freebie and my silence COULD be bought....mwhahaha
:D Oh no! blackmail!??? Oh no, that’s very serious! LOL!
o.k, I will post some pics!;) I just need to get a few snaps But You will have to wait a little while!:p