• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cool new face for my cousin

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
Hi here guys! I thought I'd show you something I'm very happy for my cousin for. She's as crazy about terrariums as I am and today we went to a nearby reptile expo to enjoy the variety and maybe find a new addition or two by some luck. It was really great, there are a whole bunch of things I would have taken home if I could but this time I only ended up buying some bulk food for my animals. My cousin on the other hand decided to buy an Axolotl! She still hasn't named him/her but is thinking about it and it's probably going to be quite some time before we know his/her gender. Either way this is a really beautiful and cute one. We went out and got the supplies and did some extra research. Apparently they aren't always the easiest creatures to care for and a lot of things can kill them but she plans on hand taming over time so it's bound to be rewarding to see the results. I hope he/she stays strong and accustoms well for her.

Attachments

• Axolotl 1.JPG
    Axolotl 1.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Axolotl 2.JPG
    Axolotl 2.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Axolotl 3.JPG
    Axolotl 3.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts