• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Considering starting a youtube channel

Noobmatus

3 Year Member
Well I've been thinking about starting up a YouTube channel geared towards educating folks new to the hobby right now im working towards building up a decent collection I was just wondering if Yall might have any ideas on what would be some interesting Ts to pick up right now all I have is an LP a p.muticus and a p.regalis and im hoping to pick up a p.murinus this weekend I've never really been one to keep more than a few Ts at a time so this will definitely be an interesting project if I can get it going

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well I've been thinking about starting up a YouTube channel geared towards educating folks new to the hobby right now im working towards building up a decent collection I was just wondering if Yall might have any ideas on what would be some interesting Ts to pick up right now all I have is an LP a p.muticus and a p.regalis and im hoping to pick up a p.murinus this weekend I've never really been one to keep more than a few Ts at a time so this will definitely be an interesting project if I can get it going
Do it!!! Just make sure you are giving good info. Theres alot of bad stuff on YouTube. ;) T. Stirmi, P. irminia, OBT, pokies, pokies, pokies....and a widow or two.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just do it. Mine gets some likes. Still, YouTube is pretty underwhelming. If it helps one person, awesome.

Pokies are always popular.

My YouTube channel is whitelightning777

Noobmatus

3 Year Member
Well it's up it's called pokie corner got a couple of vids up not gonna lie the camera on my phone sucks and i diffently need to get a tripod for it though for someone whose never really done anything with cameras I think it came out so so lol anyway any constructive criticism is always welcomed

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I used my cell phone adapter to shoot 2 feeding videos for my M balfouri that wouldn't have been possible just holding it by hand.

It also eliminates the need for YouTube to edit in stability when you post the video.

Here's my channel, pathetic though it may be.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChJn3AYy4EDzXNyvZ0DUWDw

Last edited:

Beaker41

3 Year Member
Whatever you do don’t do the you tube cliche. “Hey guys this is what’s his name on the name of my you tube channel. Make sure and like and subscribe and share me on Facebook and Twitter and Snapchat and grinder. Here’s some more talking instead of the content you came here to see. Hers a shot including a bunch of my carpet as I slowly drag my camera towards my t’s that are slightly out of focus. Here’s more talking. Here’s a tiny bit of content. Make sure and like and subscribe and share me on Facebook and Twitter and Snapchat and grinder. Check out parts 2-6 that have another tiny sliver of content and remember to like and subscribe. Did I say like and subscribe? Here’s some more talking about me. Here’s a ton of ads and links all around the sides.

Oh yeah almost forgot here’s my channel 100% me talking free.
https://www.youtube.com/user/jeremybwhite41

Latest posts