• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Considering rehoming...

Marshall

Hello!

I am CONSIDERING rehoming my tarantula. Not because I'm not fascinated by her/him or have fallen out of love, but because I know there are folks out there who would really appreciate having her/him.

Prior to doing so, I'm hoping you kind folks have suggestions for ensuring that - if I make that decision - I find a great home with someone who really loves tarantulas.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Polish_20220612_115231758.png
    Polish_20220612_115231758.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 21
  • 20210731_205742.jpg
    20210731_205742.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

Pikanet

Aw beautiful t. He or she is probably very happy with you! Well what I would do is make sure they have pics of a proper home set up and, this might be too much for some, ask for a reference to make sure they aren't a psycho pet killer/hoarder? Im a little overly paranoid about internet crazies which I why I suggest that.

Marshall

Aw beautiful t. He or she is probably very happy with you! Well what I would do is make sure they have pics of a proper home set up and, this might be too much for some, ask for a reference to make sure they aren't a psycho pet killer/hoarder? Im a little overly paranoid about internet crazies which I why I suggest that.
Thank you so much!

Latest posts