• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tnoob

I have decided to restart the monthly photo contest. It will be ran the same way each month that it has been in the past. Please read the rules which can be found here:
https://www.tarantulaforum.com/forums/tarantula-form-contests-win-photo-of-the-month.23/
The new contests will begin on May 1st, 2019. So get your T's dolled up, and your camera equipment ready for the all out battle royal that shall be the... MONTHLY PHOTO CONTEST!

Tnoob

DANG IT! Are there any other photo contests I can enter? I really need a use for my photos XD
This is just my interpretation, but I believe it said your tarantulas, or pictures that you own. So, I guess if you own them you should be able to submit them, but we should see what the moderators think. @Enn49

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Maybe it could be kept mainly for Ts but every few months do a different one eg one month snakes, one for scorps and then one for other inverts which could include the true spiders.

Tnoob

What about a contest for Viv set ups?
Just throwing it out there as this is my favourite part (next to getting the tarantula), and IV seen some fantastic enclosures?
I like this idea too. I'm thinking that maybe we will do much more than just voting on the coolest tarantula pics. By the way. The submission thread for entries of may is now open.

GermanGamer7

Nice! I'm gonna get some JS photos then.
Note: Not my photo it's from the web (Bad pun, yes I knowo_O)
jumping-spider.jpg

Last edited: