• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Combat Advantage

Hi everyone,

I like unique creatures like tarantulas, and a couple hundred others. My degrees are in Animal and Veterinary Sciences with emphasis on nutrition, exotic animal husbandry, and holistic health. I went on and got another degree in Bible Ministries. I had careers in Wildlife Education, Evangelism, Combat Arts, and Research. Education is a lifetime commitment for me; as is strengthening the body, soul and spirit. I can't teach others properly if I don't continue to learn.
Its funny how different each field is, yet so related in the right context.
Once in a while, I have checked out this forum for the latest up to date information.

This time I decided to register and say Hi!
☕ :)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everybody!
I think highly of tarantulas, our often misunderstood and maligned interest. One of the things that I have done to help correct this issue is through education. I've been honored to have had God-given opportunities to share tarantulas in public venues here in the states. Perhaps I will share an example or two if there's interest and would inspire others.

This forum seems to be one of the best of its kind. I hope to learn much from you. Perhaps there's some ways that I can contribute from my experiences and background to someone's benefit too.
Health
Nutrition
Self Defense/ Protection
Spiritual Answers to Tough Questions

That's why I listed the highlights in my opening post for you.

I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with you all. Feel free to contact me anytime and for any reason by PM.

Hi, and welcome! Do you currently keep tarantulas? I'd love to see some pictures of them.
I will post some as soon as I get a chance.
I'm in a race right now trying to get a hundred things done before school starts.
My new set up will be between 2 windows that will include two smithis. They've been my favorite since an old Brady bunch rerun when they went to Hawaii.

Latest posts