• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

DTG

3 Year Member
Just had a male Greenbottle Blue molt out in the last 24 hours. 125.00

TOS: DOA, I will refund the price of the animal or replace it if more animals are in stock. 2-3 day 15.00 No guarantee 1-2 day 35.00 guaranteed live arrival. Must be notified within 12 hours if there is any DOA. May be requested to show picture of DOA or carcass sent back at buyers expense. Shipping not refunded. Email, comment or PM me if you have any questions. Marita [email protected]

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi D,
Im looking for a gbb sling or juvi in the future if u know a good person to get one from or hear anything give me a heads up if u dont mind. :)

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just got a b. smithi about a month ago. first T. U think a GBB is too big a jump to my next one?

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hearing anything about any GBB for sale D? I am really wanting one lol. But nervous about where i am getting it. i only ever ordered from jamiestarantulas.com her customer service is good she actually cares about her spiders and only $15 for shipping with a LAG. Just wondering and wanted to bug ya! :)

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LOL. yeah i hear ya denny. I would be going wild if my wife didnt have any say. lol It takes a lot of work...one T at a time for me bud.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just check Jamies site again for the hell of it and low and behold 2 GBB on there since this morning! I saw it and light shined down on it and the angels sang!....so i ordered it. lol

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What do u guys think about the name Shiva for a GBB...the hindu god that is blue with multiple arms. I thought myself pretty clever if i do say so myself.lol

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Also, I was trying to find it online but was having trouble. U guys know how long a GBB lives on average and how potent their venom is?

Latest posts