• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Dupid22

3 Year Member
Beautiful coloring after (I believe its a her but I'm no expert) recent molt!
20201215_213339.jpg

Dupid22

3 Year Member
I literally just put her back in. I waited 3 or 4 days after she molted and then took her out and cleaned it. But she is a huge webber, she has already re covered most everything in there.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I literally just put her back in. I waited 3 or 4 days after she molted and then took her out and cleaned it. But she is a huge webber, she has already re covered most everything in there.
Can I just ask why you 'cleaned' your tarantulas enclosure? Do you mean you cleared all its webbing away or something else?
I only ask as I've seen a few posts lately where people have been removing there Ts from there enclosures to clear away webbing ect for no reason other than it looks untidy - not saying that's what you have done but I just thought I'd ask? :)

Dupid22

3 Year Member
I "cleaned" it (removed webbing and re-arranged, because I used to have an additional tunnel behind the little bush and she molted in that tunnel. So with the amount of webbing she had done I was unable to get the molt out. Because of that I removed the tunnel and with it came most all of the webbing.

Latest posts