• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caught my molting T on time lapse

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Since Tula has molted, I was expecting for Trani to molt also. And sure enough, got my milestone as a T keeper! Wow, can't believe I did it. From 0243H to 0333H EST, captured! :cool: :D :D

Sorry for the poor lighting though, I don't want to disturb Trani more than necessary. :oops:

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You lucky lucky boy. Holy grail footage. Good work fella. I need to work out how to do that with my big genic due any day.
Thanks much @Phil , and it happen to be my day off too. Still feeling awestruck by these Ts. Don't worry, you will get your chance. Just be sure not to disturb it too much. :rolleyes:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awesome vid with the smithi. Almost looks like it's seizing with the timelapse lol. I'm going to have to figure out how to do that, once my spiders get big enough they'll quit molting in their burrows anyway ;)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks much @Phil , and it happen to be my day off too. Still feeling awestruck by these Ts. Don't worry, you will get your chance. Just be sure not to disturb it too much. :rolleyes:
A day off......I think I remember them....lol. must be fate. Have plenty of photos with it happening just never time lapsed it so that's my next goal.

Latest posts