• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Caribena Versicolor

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi,
Any on info on sellers that have Caribena Versicolor’s available would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Hi
Are you looking for c. Versi slings?
If so creatures from the North (online tarantula store) currently have some on offer?
Hope this helps :)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks bud it looks as though this is the route I’ll have to go, slings intimidate me a bit though.
You will struggle to find any to purchase above sling size to be honest it's a rarity as many people are grabbing them up and juvies are going for over £100 and adult female £200+ if you can find one
Slings are relatively easy just keep in a well ventilated container (plenty of cross ventilation)
Arboreal set up of course.. Keep the sub pretty much dry but make sure you have a water dish available at all times :)
Do not spray or wet them down at all, American keepers often do this but they have a different air humidity to us in the UK,
The main cause of death in avics and versi's are being kept in a stuff, humid enclosure which is completely wrong for them

MrFireLeg

You will struggle to find any to purchase above sling size to be honest it's a rarity as many people are grabbing them up and juvies are going for over £100 and adult female £200+ if you can find one
Slings are relatively easy just keep in a well ventilated container (plenty of cross ventilation)
Arboreal set up of course.. Keep the sub pretty much dry but make sure you have a water dish available at all times :)
Do not spray or wet them down at all, American keepers often do this but they have a different air humidity to us in the UK,
The main cause of death in avics and versi's are being kept in a stuff, humid enclosure which is completely wrong for them
It does. I’m buying some now! Thanks mate.