• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caribena versicolor

Loopybee85

Hi all, this is my first post here,

I have recently had a sac from my versi and was wondering what the largest sac size anyone has had or hear of from this species? I’ve seen reports of low 200s ‍♂️

Any numbers you have had or seen would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Loopybee85

Thank you

Well I removed 12 bad eggs from a total of 372 leaving 360 in incubation, I was a little shocked when I counted them lol

Attachments

• 5F392F09-3051-40A8-9904-AD70DD31AB30.jpeg
    5F392F09-3051-40A8-9904-AD70DD31AB30.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
congrats :)

Was this a pairing you did or did you luck out with a gravid female? I have just separated 403 L1 B. albopolisum (true form) into their own separate pots. It's amazing how much space is taken up when they move out of the incubator....LOL. where you based btw? I am NW too. PM me and I may be interested in some of your babies later down the line.
IMG-20190518-WA0005.jpeg
20190524_131424.jpg
20190514_202255.jpg

Loopybee85

Thanks

This was a pairing I did myself I bought the pair at the beginning of this year and was told the female had already consumed two males in breeding attempts. This is also my very first breeding project of any T so is a massive learning curve.

I paired them twice and witnessed multiple insertions both times then just fed her up again same as pre mating and let her do her thing

They look awesome, one of my partners favourite Ts, we have a couple of slings atm but can never have too many so maybe slings for slings when they’re all ready ‍♂️

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
absolutely. I have loads. I have also recently paired b hamorri. Been trying for about 6 weeks with this pair. I think there were 2 insertions in April and again in this one last week.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That looked good to me mate hope it goes well for you

I’ve got two A. seemanni females ready to breed but can’t seem to find a Male lol
I have female (blue form) looking for love too. I have an unsexed S/A that I picked up the other week so a part of me is hoping Male on that one.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hopefully it works out for you mate

A. Chalcodes female looking for love too lol but can’t find a Male for her either ‍♂️
ha ha...me too.
I am currently looking for males of....

Brachypelma albiceps - Mexican Golden Red Rump

Brachypelma baumgarteni - Mexican Orange Beauty

Brachypelma boehmei - Mexican Fire Leg

Brachypelma klaasi - Mexican Pink Tarantula

Brachypelma schroederi - Mexican Black Velvet

Ceribena Versicolor - Antilles Pink toe

Grammastola Conceptcion - Chile Flame Zebra

Monocentropus Balfouri - Socotra Island Blue Baboon

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
that's true!

I am on holiday atm, will check on my versi as I think was in premoult when I left, and if yours still has any mileage left I will come and collect him and sort summat out :)

Latest posts