• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Caribena versicolor rehouse and photo shoot

SpiderCafe

F2007858-38F1-4979-9B98-C98E4098FC93.jpeg

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Nice gentle rehouse.

By nature of the way C Versi & Avicularia enclosures are set up - filled with cork bark, leafy plants up top, usually hot glued on, and the spiders own web to contend with. Most of us don't look forward to rehousing them as we know it can be a pain to get the tarantula out.

You did a great job and thanks to your gentleness, the versi didn't get spooked or try to make a run for it.

SpiderCafe

Nice gentle rehouse.

By nature of the way C Versi & Avicularia enclosures are set up - filled with cork bark, leafy plants up top, usually hot glued on, and the spiders own web to contend with. Most of us don't look forward to rehousing them as we know it can be a pain to get the tarantula out.

You did a great job and thanks to your gentleness, the versi didn't get spooked or try to make a run for it.
Thank you so much!!! Learning a lot all the time but one thing is for sure- staying calm is paying off.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh nice, I need to look for it. Still getting used to this site but I like it so far. Some good deals on spiders from regular keepers.
It's a pretty chil site, cool peeps and well organized/run. I dig it here and hope you do, too, fellow Angelino.

We are like a little family-type community and I'm like a ridiculous but fun uncle that disappears for months at a time and returns with more Ts. Each time coming back to find a new celebrity squatter like @Oursapoil taking up residence and being awesome.

I've posted a shīt ton of content, some of it may even be good; I'll let you decide. I think you will find all the usual suspects (the clown, the queen and everyone in between) and contributors and their posts to provide more value than my "comic relief" and outrageous quips and gifs.

SpiderCafe

It's a pretty chil site, cool peeps and well organized/run. I dig and hope you do, too, fellow Angelino.

We are like a little family-type community and I'm like a ridiculous but fun uncle that disappears for months at a time and returns with more Ts

I've posted a shīt ton of content, some of it may even be good; I'll let you decide. I think you will find all the usual suspects and contributors and their posts to provide more value than my "comic relief" and outrageous quips and gifs.
Oh nice to meet another T addict from LA!!! I’ll look for your content!

Latest posts