• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Capt. Marvel (heehaaawheeehaaaw)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So. Any white males here gonna go see Captain feminist? (Hell, any males at all) Anyone following the Brie Larsen fiasco? Can you believe this woman? Want some laughs? Go to twitter search and type in "brie larsen c*nt" ROFL...And yes, I'm a conservative libertarian, I'm pissing myself laughing at all this. I'm having a blast!

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Brie Larson is a racist and a sexist, I certainly won’t be watching that film or any film with her in it... If she doesn’t want me watching a film because of my white skin and genitals I’m more than happy to grant her that wish.... Imagine she didn’t want just black men not to watch it because it wasn’t made for them? There would be an outrage but alas whites are the only race that it’s not only acceptable to single out but encouraged!
Rotten Tomatoes has this movie scored at a pathetic 44% lmao she asked for it!
Shes a disgrace - I don't get all these women on there high horse about,men,what colour they are etc-im sick to death of all these sexist stupid women spouting rubbish at every opportunity -hopefully the film is a flop :mad:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's just so disgusting. It caught my attention, and then led me to a whole lot of other stuff that pissed me off. I don't know why I do this to myself. I've become way to political. Now I'm listening to Allan Watts and trying to improve my character, and control my anger. I just discovered him through a nurse at work. And this guy, who I also like.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Leftism is going on, unfortunately. Years ago I thought of myself as liberal. Liberal doesn't mean the same thing anymore. The left has become twisted and extreme. The right isnt much better, but there's more reason and logic.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
on436H0_d.jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No no, not much extremism on the right. But they've had their chance to fix things over the years. Trump is the first to actually make forward progress. I still think he's an asshat sometimes, but he's the best we've had in decades. What I'm saying is, they all bear watching. We all know the governments of the west don't actually run things. And THAT is entirely the fault of our governments. All of them. The ultra rich, the elites, label them any way you want, those people need to die. Illuminati, Bilderberg group, whoever they are. They should be lined up on a wall and shot in the face.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The problem is this: American academia is FULL of radical leftists. All over the country, not just Cali and New York. Our kids are indoctrinated by these feminists and beta males, all through school, most especially college. Hollywood and the media are FULL of leftist weenies too. None of that is an exageration. Fortunately, there is a rising tide of disgust, and like minded Americans are unifying. And Trump is our Commander in Chief ;) He's the first President we've had in my lifetime that pursues his goals like a bulldog, and has no problem telling ANYONE to get ****ed. I have hope for our future.

Latest posts