• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can't & can

timc

3 Year Member
So by GBB has been in premolt for what feels like ever. She's about 3 inches, has a big fat booty, fading colors, and a spot on the abdomen where it's very shiny from the new exo ready to come out. I can not wait for her to flip over! I love the adult colors of this species and I'm just dying for her to show already! I can't walk by her enclosure without saying "Dammit, molt already!" However, I know when she does it'll be very gratifying. Now some people may think I'm impatient, this is not the case though. My OBT is a little larger and also a big fatty and hasn't molted in almost the same amount of time. She's going to need a new enclosure once she does molt and while I love seeing her grow...I don't particularly feel like playing with the Irish Princess anytime soon.

So these are my can and can't waits for molt and I was wondering if anyone else has similar situations. What spiders are you excited for, and what spiders are you encouraging to take their time, not rush, and just enjoy the ride;). I just thought this was funny and was wondering if anyone was being patient and impatient at the same time

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What spiders are you excited for, and what spiders are you encouraging to take their time, not rush, and just enjoy the ride;). I just thought this was funny and was wondering if anyone was being patient and impatient at the same time
I"m impatient with them all. I want them all to molt NOW, i hate this 3 month premolt crap. Friggin grow up already!! :D

Rmac88

3 Year Member
Wish I had enough Ts to have a list like this [emoji14] It would be nice if my B. albo would molt again...even though (s)he just molted last week! Lol

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

VanessaS

3 Year Member
I'm being very impatient with my two B. smithi because I want to sex them. They have been refusing food for a couple of weeks, but neither look like they're going to moult any time soon.

Latest posts