• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Candle lantern enclosure?

Cody-Myles

3 Year Member
Has anybody ever converted and adapted one of these big candle lanterns into an arboreal enclosure?. I plan on doing this when my Vitatta gets big enough to go into it's final enclosure.
P7063195-2-800x800.jpg

Obviously it would be one that has a safe, pre vented top and the bottom adapted into a tray so it can hold substrate etc.......... and no candle!.

xTN-ANTMANx

3 Year Member
Would love to see how it turns out for sure. I was actually thinking of something like this the other day but I would need to acquire some more tools b4 I start doing a lot of fabing my own nice enclosures.

Cody-Myles

3 Year Member
Would love to see how it turns out for sure. I was actually thinking of something like this the other day but I would need to acquire some more tools b4 I start doing a lot of fabing my own nice enclosures.
My vittata has another 2 moults I reckon before she is ready for an enclosure upgrade and it will be into a smaller lantern so i'll definitely post up the results when its done.

Latest posts