• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can someone plz help

Mr.T

The picture may not help I will try to get a better one but if anyone could help with this.. when I got it, it was displayed as avicularia avicularia Guyana but I'm not too sure any help would be great thank you guys...

Pet shop purchase this is my first tarantula and after reading about how pet shops no nothing I have come to learn this already this is why I doubt like I said thanks for taking a look and thanks for any comments....

Attachments

• IMG_20190624_185243__01.jpg
    IMG_20190624_185243__01.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20190624_185243.jpg
    IMG_20190624_185243.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 72

AndrewClayton

The picture may not help I will try to get a better one but if anyone could help with this.. when I got it, it was displayed as avicularia avicularia Guyana but I'm not too sure any help would be great thank you guys...

Pet shop purchase this is my first tarantula and after reading about how pet shops no nothing I have come to learn this already this is why I doubt like I said thanks for taking a look and thanks for any comments....
I hope you got a good deal on that T bro it’s a mature Male Avicularia Avicularia who knows when it matured it can’t have long left though

Latest posts