• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can anyone here ventral sex

AndrewClayton

P Regalis at 2 inch is it even doable this is the best shot I could get
E78BC5FE-64EA-4489-BE31-1900725874A3.jpeg

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Don't think the picture is clear enough, bit blurry on the part we need to see. I leaning towards male, but a sharper picture could change that opinion.

Anyway, I'm no expect. You need @Casey K. Maybe a picture of the dorsal side could help her as she can work with the two.

AndrewClayton

Don't think the picture is clear enough, bit blurry on the part we need to see. I leaning towards male, but a sharper picture could change that opinion.

Anyway, I'm no expect. You need @Casey K. Maybe a picture of the dorsal side could help her as she can work with the two.
Every time I get closer the flash covers it and without the flash there is too much glare on the plastic container to see. Just need a better camera or wait on the moult I’m pretty good at sexing the moults

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The pic is a little blurry...if you could get a clear shot I could definitely help you out. From what I can see, I would guess male.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Every time I get closer the flash covers it and without the flash there is too much glare on the plastic container to see. Just need a better camera or wait on the moult I’m pretty good at sexing the moults

I have the exact same problem with my Dolothele diamantinensis. Could have had a great feeding picture earlier but the glare ruined it ! :mad: