• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

C albostriatus

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Lucky you, the edible spider is on my want list. I love a T with a story. They are fossorial, so need plenty of substrate & being from Asia that substrate needs to kept moist. Add a hide, a starter burrow & a water dish & that will be a happy T.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Recently rehoused our c albostriatus. Only bout 1” but I do like the fossorial species. Very rarely see them but when you do it’s very satisfying.
Another species to look out for if you like the idea of fossorials is C Hainanus. (Formerly H Hainium). Very very pretty Ts.

James1975

Yeah I agree mine always stays at the burrow so u get to see the legs.and because I'm up at 3 in the morning for work I get to see them out,like this morning my c lividum was out which was amazing to see.and also my king baboon was out.but that's the only time u see them so it is special when u do see them.i will look out for c hainanus.

Latest posts