• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US BUY 3 FOR $150 GET 2 FREE!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey there! I have a special deal for you! This is only 1 deal- I do not have multiples of these and it will not last long! This is a wonderful deal for someone looking to purchase a multitude of tarantulas at a low price to add to their collection!!! These are well started and past the "fragile" sling stage.

Buy these 3 for $150...

0.1 1.5" Poecilotheria smithi "Yellow Backed Ornamental" (yes, female!)
0.1 2" Poecilotheria rufilata "Red Slate Ornamental" (yes, female!)
0.0.1 2-2.5" Pelinobius muticus "King Baboon"

Get these 2 for free!!!!

*FREE 2.5"+ JUVIE A. AVICULARIA!!! "Guyana Pinktoe"

*FREE 1" OBT SLING! "Usambara Orange Baboon"

TOS: Shipping excluded from purchase price. LAG ON EXPRESS/PRIORITY SHIPPING. EXPRESS IS FLAT RATE $45. PRIORITY IS FLAT RATE $15. IN EVENT OF DOA I WILL REFUND PURCHASE PRICE ONLY. LAG NOT OFFERED ON FREEBIES. I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS. MUST REPORT ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF PICKUP/DELIVERY. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH MY TOS WILL RESULT IN VOID LAG AND NO REFUNDS. HEAT PACKS INCLUDED (AS NEEDED) AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. THANKS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! :)

PAYMENT: GOOGLE WALLET

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This deal is no longer valid. Thanks everyone! Rufilata & smithi sold. Will post muticus in another thread. :)