• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Bugzuk

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We discovered we had lost our hati hati yesterday evening. We had not seen it for weeks, it's food was remaining uneaten, so I checked & after a thorough check of the substrate, nothing. So my wife decided to order a replacement & as she was ordering I said, I'll have a Hadogenes troglodytes & my youngest daughter added a Vinegaroon & a mantid. Then we added a Aphonopelma hentzi, just because, we don't have one.

Bugzuk are about a 15 to 20 minute walk away, so my wife asked if we could collect. Obviously observing social distancing. Thus this afternoon we went round & collected our new inverts.

Everything is lovely & healthy, Martin was friendly & knowledgeable.

My wife did order from Bugzuk a few weeks ago & for obvious reasons we used the postal service then.

Martin mentioned his new Invert zoo, which will be a few miles outside of Norwich & which is progressing well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts