• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BTS exhibition 2018

LuboMoravcik

3 Year Member
179645C3-6BFF-4314-BFB5-7E99D8A3BC97.jpeg

Lapropelma violacepes 0.0.1
1B5EF616-18E4-4549-A24D-7D6623664909.jpeg

Pterinopelma Sazimai 0.1.0
E0076E66-43B9-4E0C-9247-480610581AD4.jpeg

Chilobrachys sp. Vietnam Blue 0.1.0
25DDE4B3-8470-4DF7-A334-6ADD6D5136F9.jpeg

Poecilotheria strirata 0.1.0

Also got 0.0.1 Caribena versicolor
And 0.0.1 Ephebopus cyanognathus slings.

Did anyone else go to this yesterday?

I picked up two new enclosures too, along with a spider book. Also met a couple of my favourite tarantula youtubers.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you.

I wish this forum showed everyone's general location. I love it that there are so many members from all over the world.

If you click on their avatars most will show their location. It's amazing just how wide our members are spread.

Matthew

3 Year Member
I see from your profile pic you have met Petko. That is pretty cool. He comes across as a really likable dude. I love his videos. He really does a great job of making quality, entertaining content. He is one of my favorite youtubers in this hobby and in general. Congrats on the new T's. They are beautiful.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I see from your profile pic you have met Petko. That is pretty cool. He comes across as a really likable dude. I love his videos. He really does a great job of making quality, entertaining content. He is one of my favorite youtubers in this hobby and in general. Congrats on the new T's. They are beautiful.
He's the reason I have Ts now. I've been fascinated for years and recently started watching him. Now I have 3 slings and I'd imagine it'll keep growing

LuboMoravcik

3 Year Member
Aye, I met Petko on Sunday at the exhibition. He was great, very friendly and he spent a lot of time with people. Also met Tarantula Dan who was great, very talkative, open, bright guy.