• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bristol tarantulas (uk)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Guys/Girls
So I came in from work tonight to check on my freshly moulted GBB to find it in a death curl!!!... I've only been keeping T's now for little over 5 weeks and was shocked to find my new edition like this...
Today I had a G.Pulchripes sling delivered from Bristol Tarantulas here in the uk .. (Alive and well) in the box was a invoice and a small welcoming letter thanking me for my purchase and contact details for if anything went wrong or needed Advice etc..

Now I didn't buy my GBB off Bristol tarantulas but I thought I would text them and ask them advice on a ICU for my GBB. I received a reply within minutes telling me what I should do with my T .Ive done what they told me and I'm hoping my little T makes it...

So big thank you to the guys at Bristol tarantulas for getting back to me even after closing time !!!

Thanks for stopping by
Sym

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's great. Bristol Tarantulas are one of my 2 favourite T shops along with TSS and it's so good to hear of a shop caring enough to help you after hours.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49.
I hope my GBB makes it. I will be using Bristol T's again for sure very helpful and a very good selection of T's too. I want to post a picture of my new G.Pulchripes but my camera won't zoom in that far..lol..

Sym

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Enn49.
I hope my GBB makes it. I will be using Bristol T's again for sure very helpful and a very good selection of T's too. I want to post a picture of my new G.Pulchripes but my camera won't zoom in that far..lol..

Sym

Try taking a pic as close as you can and enlarge it on your PC, I do it for some of the tiny slings.