• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Bringin' in the New Year

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
You mean my. B schorederi no she hasnt I'm fixing to move her to cool placed for awhile and see if that get her in the mood. Obts are pretty no matter there price, my old girl is looking closer to dropping just had a ornata molt out mature he had 2 girls waiting .and your collection is nice as well

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
Yeah I have several males that waiting on sperm webbs, and females to hardin up. Im hoping to get a successful pairing on my A abbetans Pretty soon my male is getting old and she just freshly molted

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
Well the A hentzi around here pair up in october so maybe they drop sac in in March and maybe the slings leave out in May or later. Never got the chance to see it in the wild yet :)

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
I like to go some place like south America and look or in place in Africa and make it out alive to talk about it lol

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
Your on the right track, I remember 32 lol time flys ,13 years ago don't seem right,it's just a number till 80, I keep thinking I got some brachy's that could out live me now haha I need to make a will out for my spiders hate to see what happen to them when I'm gone ,most people just don't know there value :) and would through them out :(

Just1moreT

3 Year Member
Yes it is nice hobby just misunderstood by many ,my 22 year old daughter just like boys lol, and T's are scary and nasty if she lived closer maybe I could change it

emilyghetto

3 Year Member
I'd like express shipping. I am not sure about a heat pack? I don't think it gets below 45 here overnight. I'd like to be able pay via internet. I can do that with money gram right?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your on the right track, I remember 32 lol time flys ,13 years ago don't seem right,it's just a number till 80, I keep thinking I got some brachy's that could out live me now haha I need to make a will out for my spiders hate to see what happen to them when I'm gone ,most people just don't know there value :) and would through them out :(
OMG.....you have a point! Not sure my children have the same passion for the hobby as I do and so who will have them when I have gone. Thanks for that, really ruined my day.....lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I suppose it's just like a pet dog or cat. You worry about who will take care of them when the time comes. However, there is less stress and worry about Tarantulas because you don't have to worry about them having to get used to someone else. You just need to be concerned on how experienced that person is with the animal and how much they will love and take care of them- just as you do. :) You guys have a LONG time before you have to start thinking of that....no worries!!!
Very kind.....lol

Latest posts