• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Breeding loan for Tliltocatl albopilosum

TarantulaOwl

Hi there!

I am new to the tarantula hobby (about a year in). My Tliltocatl albopilosum (Curly hair) recently molted being confirmed female. I had rescued her from a pet shop where she wasn't looking too shabby at the time. The lady informed me she was a female and had previously laid an egg sack, however, I was skeptical given her condition. Now that she is far more healthy and I have confirmed that she is in fact female, I am interested in pairing her with a male. If you are interested in this breeding loan, please contact me.

Have a great one, stay healthy out there~

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi there!

I am new to the tarantula hobby (about a year in). My Tliltocatl albopilosum (Curly hair) recently molted being confirmed female. I had rescued her from a pet shop where she wasn't looking too shabby at the time. The lady informed me she was a female and had previously laid an egg sack, however, I was skeptical given her condition. Now that she is far more healthy and I have confirmed that she is in fact female, I am interested in pairing her with a male. If you are interested in this breeding loan, please contact me.

Have a great one, stay healthy out there~
Hi and welcome to the forum :)
Are you really sure you are ready for breeding tarantulas? From your post I'm guessing the female you have is your very first T?
Have you got the time /space/ability to care for hundreds of slings should you be successful? These things all need consideration.. Maybe you should consider keeping a few more Ts and expanding your collection further before embarking on going down the breeding route? Please don't take it the wrong way just my advice to you :)

Latest posts