• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blossom got an upgrade!

KhoanScart

When I got my A. Chalcodes I had to keep her in a large Herp Haven as I was having a custom lid for her current enclosure made. The great news is that I got it back today and was able to setup a much larger enclosure for her with more stuff for her to interact with and explore! I got a cork bark tunnel for her to climb on and use as a second hide. I also picked up an arid terrarium kit with plenty of things to accent her enclosure with. I really like the moss that came in it because it's really soft and springy. I put a lot of that around areas where I think she may slip so that it'll break her fall. I also brought her little cactus plant over and added some desert rocks and a skull to give her more texture and things to anchor her web off of. I also brought some of her webbing from the last enclosure over to help her feel at home. Now I just have to wait for her to get out of the cup and start exploring!

I really hope she likes it. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

• Blossom new enclosure 2.jpg
    Blossom new enclosure 2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
  • Blossom new enclosure 3.jpg
    Blossom new enclosure 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
  • Blossom new enclosure.jpg
    Blossom new enclosure.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
  • Tarantula booty.jpg
    Tarantula booty.jpg