• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Black cameroon train millipede (Mardonius parilis acuticonus)

unicycle281

3 Year Member
For sale:

Young (1-3”) unsexed Mardonius parilis acuticonus Attems, 1914 (=Spiropoeus fischeri Brandt, 1833)

$20 each plus $40 overnight shipping (free shipping if purchasing 10+ millipedes)

Ships to United States ONLY

This species is VERY easy to keep and rear and grow quite large, up to ~9in. Mine feed on lettuce, cucumber, and fish flakes and take several years to reach maturity. Below picture is of my adults to get a general idea of size.

Email [email protected] for more information!
millipede.png

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
For sale:

Young (1-3”) unsexed Mardonius parilis acuticonus Attems, 1914 (=Spiropoeus fischeri Brandt, 1833)

$20 each plus $40 overnight shipping (free shipping if purchasing 10+ millipedes)

Ships to United States ONLY

This species is VERY easy to keep and rear and grow quite large, up to ~9in. Mine feed on lettuce, cucumber, and fish flakes and take several years to reach maturity. Below picture is of my adults to get a general idea of size.

Email [email protected] for more information!
View attachment 6457

so cool!!! would you be willing for a trade for any amount of those beautiful millipedes.
i have as follows:
C. sp Sulawesi Black slings
C. pentalore slings
A. avicularia slings
P. cambridgei slings
several female GBB 3.25"
i. mira female 1.5"
P. metallica female 4.5"
T. stigmurus scorpions 2i
C. torreya female 1.25" (has already had 1 brood)

i would do any combo and i have plenty of each.
thanks, Bela

Last edited:

Latest posts