• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BKBUGZ- Forum Memeber Review

SasyStace

3 Year Member
A few days ago I made my first purchase from a member in the forum BKBUGZ- and I have to say I am beyond impressed with shipping, packing, presentation, goodies (Even a name tag with the Genus, and more isopods than was promised) - My beautiful healthy OBT sling (No seriously it’s stunning and super active considering its recent travels) who has already eaten, burrowed and webbed up the *****en enclosure you sent (substrate, leaves, sticks, cork and more). Wow The pricing was exceptional and when shipping needed to be changed my pricing wasn't (Class act right there) Communication was great considering the time difference- I will be a forever buyer. Thank you for making my 1st forum purchase such a great experience. You both rock!

20151029_031254[1].jpg 20151028_223817[1].jpg

emilyghetto

3 Year Member
I received a GREAT package today! The enclosure included substrate, cork bark, top soil cover and live plants! All three T's were packed safely and arrived super active. Heat pack was still warm. It took a little longer then I am used to (12 days). The communication could have been better but I am not disappointed at all. I would definitely buy again. I cannot exaggerate on how great the T's look.

SasyStace

3 Year Member
I received a GREAT package today! The enclosure included substrate, cork bark, top soil cover and live plants! All three T's were packed safely and arrived super active. Heat pack was still warm. It took a little longer then I am used to (12 days). The communication could have been better but I am not disappointed at all. I would definitely buy again. I cannot exaggerate on how great the T's look.

Lucky! I have given up trying to purchase from them right now- I was trying to buy some slings and enclosures but never heard back- I think they had some type of personal emergency.
I am happy to see you received everything

Thistles

3 Year Member
I just had a great experience with BKBUGZ! We did a trade, and I left very happy. He was more than fair with me, and the communication was friendly and prompt. Packing was excellent and the spiders are beautiful and lively!

Thank you!

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
I just received my Tapinauchenius plumipes from BKBUGZ today, including enclosure and isopods and decor, and everything was packed phenomenally and to perfection. I love the way all the pieces fit together to keep EVERYTHING snug.

Some life stuff happened, but they were more than communicative about it, before I would even ask, and even though they weren't that far behind and were so good about letting me know what was up, they even added a bonus in my order, on top of apologizing. Doing business with them was great, and if they ever have the Taps I am hunting for when I am hunting for them, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again. The plumipes was a tad shy, but as soon as that lid closed *boom* lively and out and about exploring. Wonderful member to work with.

Latest posts