• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Big day

Rahhh1983

3 Year Member
Unboxing is complete. Everyone arrived in beautiful health. Stay tuned for more pictures. Someone else must have some exciting news to share!
20190516_103002.jpg

Rahhh1983

3 Year Member
Another snake today and a cute little Solifugae! Nice time at the expo. The kids always want to hold all the snakes every time we go. My boy was into this python so when we went to the bathroom I told him....... say mommy can I please go back and hold that snake again. Can I please have him mommy. Really though, my son is so excited. I'll be getting pictures up soon. I have a ton to go through.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
@Rahhh1983 Beautiful snakes, i see you're getting the double addiction to snakes and spiders lol i have a hard time keeping myself from buying animals too. I had the problem with snakes long before the Ts and oh boy when i discovered how much there is out there and how much easier they are to care for, i went on a 6 month binge buying spiders and maxed out a creditline:D

Latest posts