• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Beautiful gooty Sapphire females

8leg

Hi I'm looking to rehome four large gooty female tarantulas in good shape good health I've raised them I don't have the time anymore and I want somebody that's going to take care of them
I don't believe I should post a price
Contact me with any information and questions I have a pet shop that would ship but a prefer a pickup for a good price somebody with good experience and somebody that could prove they can give him a good home would be great
Thank you

8LeggedBros

Hi I'm looking to rehome four large gooty female tarantulas in good shape good health I've raised them I don't have the time anymore and I want somebody that's going to take care of them
I don't believe I should post a price
Contact me with any information and questions I have a pet shop that would ship but a prefer a pickup for a good price somebody with good experience and somebody that could prove they can give him a good home would be great
Thank you
Hello, I was wondering if you still had these available?
I am located in Miami and can make the drive up. Thanks

8leg

Yes they are available
I just happened to be up playing with my phone
Are you experienced
I have four or five females I'll give you a good price if you take some of them

It has to be a good home and a good home that you put them in

And as I said with the right light they look 10 times better than those pictures they're actually beautiful

I might even be able to get you a few feeders to keep for them free

8leg

Hi yeah they are but I'm particular who gets them
I would guarantee my side would you be interested in more than one

You would have to prove where they're going and that you understand them under the right light they are beautiful if you like the color blue

8LeggedBros

Well I am a collector & am also currently working on various breeding projects. I am trying to grow the hobby down here in south Florida. I currently have one P Metallica about 7 inches, but have been wanting to acquire a couple more.

8leg

Well I am a collector & am also currently working on various breeding projects. I am trying to grow the hobby down here in south Florida. I currently have one P Metallica about 7 inches, but have been wanting to acquire a couple more.
Mine have to be more than 6 in I've had them for a while and I just don't see them stretched out but I know they're bigger than my hand regardless

I have four or five breeding females would you be interested in doing some breeding together or do you just want to buy them all out right

Latest posts