• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ball python

khatchet

3 Year Member
I am getting a ball python hoply this month. Just thought id let every one know. I cant wait.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
That'll be exciting! Can't wait to see some photos of him. Have you thought of any names yet?

khatchet

3 Year Member
Thanks you i wish money would come for him soon. And no names plans yet im going to let the snake speak to me for a name when i see it.

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
I have a ball too. I love him to pieces
uploadfromtaptalk1390137416828.jpg

khatchet

3 Year Member
He looks amazing. I cant wait tell the money comes for mine, it seems like its taking forever.

khatchet

3 Year Member
unforcantly thing have change and i cant aford to get one. But im still very happy i can finaly get a b smithi.

khatchet

3 Year Member
They are but more stuff that cost money poped up so i can get anything new. Very sad day and the wores part is that my mm pink toe passed and he was my 1rst

khatchet

3 Year Member
Thank you for your concern. It was good I mist for the tropicals to drink. I also keep a humidifier at 60% in the room. The tanks are always about 70 to 80% tho. But It was a adult male. So he lived out his life.

Latest posts