• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back in the saddle

Atlas Mason

Just an introduction. I just got back into the hobby about a month ago with three spiderlings (C. Cyannesens, T. Vagans, D. Pentaloris). Having kept spiders in the past, starting in my late teens, I have not had any for the last 10 years and boy, a lot has changed in husbandry since then. Ilook forward to learning all the new methods as well as reading reassuring things as I go along.

Thanks y'all.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome back to the hobby, and welcome to the forum/family, Alan!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your trio.also, you can refer to Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens as GBB for short lol

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Just an introduction. I just got back into the hobby about a month ago with three spiderlings (C. Cyannesens, T. Vagans, D. Pentaloris). Having kept spiders in the past, starting in my late teens, I have not had any for the last 10 years and boy, a lot has changed in husbandry since then. Ilook forward to learning all the new methods as well as reading reassuring things as I go along.

Thanks y'all.
Welcome :D

Latest posts